September 28 - 29, 2015
The 7th Canadian Quality Congress
You don’t want to miss it!
2015 ThemeManaging Change Through Quality Leadership
- Quality and innovation in healthcare, governance, education, and service industries.
- Role of governance and leadership
- Engaging patients and family members in the healthcare system
- Using Six Sigma and lean management
- Comparing successes from the manufacturing industry
- Applying Systems thinking
- Knowledge management
- Performance measurement
Call for Papers
We are currently developing the 7th CQC program, and we are looking specifically for:
- Paper Presentations of success stories, examples and case studies exemplifying the application of TQM theories, tools and techniques in all areas of business and across all sectors (including healthcare, government agencies, and education institutions). The deadline for submitting a paper is March 31, 2015. Click here for more information and guidelines.
- Poster Sessions are welcome. The deadline to submit is June 30, 2015.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors are needed. You need to make a name for your organization, and sponsoring the 7th CQC is a great way to do it. Sponsorships are available in different categories, from $500 up to $25,000 (CAD). Give us a call at 1-888-286-4473 (toll free) or send us an email at email@example.com. For more information and forms, please go to the sponsors and exhibitors page.
Join us, and help shape the future of the quality profession in Canada!
The 6th Canadian Quality Congress has concluded.
It was held in Winnipeg, Manitoba, on September 29 and 30, 2014.
- We want to thank everyone that attended—volunteers, committee members, sponsors, exhibitors, patrons, and delegates from over 15 countries—for their support, participation, and enthusiasm.
- We want to congratulate the Best Paper Award Winners, from Canada, Poland, and Germany.
- To submit your paper for publication in the Special Issues of the Emerald Journals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To download papers or slides from the congress, click here. If you could not attend the congress but would still like to see the papers, you can purchase access by contacting us.
Summary of the 6th CQC
It was an intense two days, filled with lively discussions, powerful keynote speeches (covering healthcare transformation, leadership development, and quality in schools and government agencies), unique CEO discussion panels, and more than two dozen top calibre research paper presentations, with current research and experience culminating in strategies for future successes.