September 26 - 27, 2016
The 8th Canadian Quality Congress
You don’t want to miss it!
2016 ThemeManaging Change Through Quality Leadership
- Quality and innovation in healthcare, governance, education, and service industries.
- Role of governance and leadership
- Engaging patients and family members in the healthcare system
- Using Six Sigma and lean management
- Comparing successes from the manufacturing industry
- Applying Systems thinking
- Knowledge management
- Performance measurement
Call for Papers
We are currently developing the 8th CQC program, and we are looking specifically for:
- Paper Presentations of success stories, examples and case studies exemplifying the application of TQM theories, tools and techniques in all areas of business and across all sectors (including healthcare, government agencies, and education institutions). The deadline for submitting a paper is December 31, 2015. Click here for more information and guidelines.
- Poster Sessions are welcome. The deadline to submit is December 31, 2015.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors are needed. You need to make a name for your organization, and sponsoring the 8th CQC is a great way to do it. Sponsorships are available in different categories, from $500 up to $25,000 (CAD). Give us a call at 1-888-286-4473 (toll free) or send us an email at email@example.com. For more information and forms, please go to the sponsors and exhibitors page.
Join us, and help shape the future of the quality profession in Canada!
Join us for 2 days of world-class learning experience
Knowledge building, networking, learning from the world’s best, sharing stories, exchanging ideas, teamwork experiences, continuous improvement, the latest revision of ISO 9000 standards, lean management, six sigma, healthcare quality, educational reform, government quality, social responsibility, customer satisfaction indexes, Kaizen, and much more!
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities Available
Contact us for details.
Have fun and excitement, meet quality experts, visit exhibits, enjoy international networking opportunities, take a tour of the city of Montreal for its beautiful landmarks, enjoy the gala dinner, entertainment and more!